Shared Warehousing lets you economically expand your warehouse footprint to accommodate growth. Because you only pay for the space and labor you require, warehouse space becomes a variable cost.
Most of DWS Logistics customers share a portion of our distribution centers with other clients. You’re sharing not only space, but labor and equipment as well – making this another good way to keep your costs down.
Benefits of Shared Warehousing:
- Ability to enter new markets quickly without capital investment
- Economically manage volume spikes
- Quick response to changing supply chain needs
- Scalable Facilities
- Expand, grow or change your storage to fit your business needs
- Avoid committing your company to a fixed amount of warehouse space
Inventory and Quality Assurance
Included in all our storage programs are all the functions needed to control your inventory – including ongoing cycle counts and regular inventories. Additionally, each location has a quality assurance clerk who checks when product is added to a location and confirms the count when product is removed.